Migrating to another country is common nowadays, especially when you want to live with your partner and children abroad. There are countries, however, that have visa requirements before you can enter the state legally. The immigration has strict standards, so they’ll only approve qualified applicants. This is why many people look for agencies that provide assistance to those who want to apply for a UK visa from Thailand.
What are the Requirements for a Civil Partnership Visa?
1. The couple should be in a legal civil partnership that is recognised in the UK.
2. The partner, husband or wife, should be settling in the UK up to the present.
3. Both parties intend to live together permanently.
4. Both parties have met each other personally.
5. They can support themselves and their dependents without the help of the government and its public funds.
6. They have a place to stay, like a property that they own or let. This is to prove that there’s a shelter for the household even without the help of public funds.
7. The couple should not be under the age of 18 upon arrival in the UK.
How Can You Qualify for a UK Spouse Visa?
The applicant (the Thai partner) and the sponsor (the UK resident) should be legally married. They should have a stable relationship and are living together permanently. They should provide themselves and the dependents a household that doesn’t depend on public funds. They should also meet the financial requirements set by the immigration.
How Can You Qualify for a UK Fiancée Visa?
When your Thai girlfriend needs a UK visa, all you have to do is follow the rules of the spouse visa. In addition, you need to marry within six months upon entering the UK. Then you need to apply for an extension under the new rules, which lasts for a probationary period of five years.
Entering the UK can be challenging, but you can do it with the help of immigration consultants. Look for an agency to get a UK visa for your Thai girlfriend, spouse, or partner.